Historic 8 bedroom villa located on a small hill of its own in the centre of San Fermo Della Battaglia, a town that is part of the urban belt of the city of Como and a few steps from the Swiss customs.
The property was built in 1920 in Art Nouveau style and designed by the famous architect Federico Frigerio, also known for having designed the Volta Temple on the lakeside gardens in Como, it stands in its majesty with a characteristic turret. It is accessed via a beautiful character driveway that runs through the park to reach the house. Currently the villa is divided into three independent and spacious apartments connected by a majestic marble staircase. There are many original features that have been designed using fine materials which have been well preserved.
Outside is the well planted park of approximately 5000 sq.m that contains a 200 sq.m outbuilding, some other rustic buildings that could be restored, as well as an old swimming pool with the possibility of being restored.