Rare historic villa built in 1875 located in Cannes, ideally situated in a quiet position, not overlooked, although only a few minutes from the city centre and the beaches. The superb 400 sq.m property was a former resort for ministers and nobility in Cannes, previously called “Chalet des Ministers”. It has been completely restored using very high quality materials in keeping with its original features. Outside is the 1800 sq.m entirely flat garden offering privacy with a salt water swimming pool and a bbq. Other features include air conditioning a home automation system.