Title Deeds are available. This residence in Letymbou combines features of classic design with the use of materials and style of traditional village homes of Cyprus, resulting in a stunning Villa which blends beautifully into its surroundings and is as functional as it is aesthetically pleasing.
The property consists of 400 sq.m. covered area plus 267 sq.m. covered outhouse which has all provisions so as to be easily transformed into two 2-bedroom apartments.
The Villa sits in 5352 sq.m. of land which is one of its many unique features. It boasts one of the most beautiful gardens and outdoor areas in general, with its numerous seasonal flowers, many local, coniferous and fruit trees, beautiful bushes, palm trees and exotic flowers.
The outdoor area is made even more impressive with two large swimming pools and one kids' pool with artificial rockery that blends seamlessly with the environment. Children of every age will be able to enjoy the water slide that leads to the main swimming pool. Water flow through the rocks and into the pools creates a relaxing scenery that can be appreciated in the outdoor jacuzzi.
The interior of the house is loyal to the philosophy of coupling the modern with the natural, as every room was carefully designed to maximize natural lighting and ventilation while at the same time it is equipped with underfloor heating and VRV air-conditioning systems.
Comfortable living is ensured with three master bedrooms, five indoor and 1 outdoor bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor jacuzzi and a guest apartment consisting of a bedroom, bathroom and separate living room and kitchen.
Nevertheless, this luxury villa also includes a number of unique and rare interior features, some of which are:-
– The magnificent entrance of the house with the custom made stairwell.
– The spacious living room with the imposing hand-carved stone fireplace and hidden lighting, but mainly the majestic, almost panoramic view from the tall bay windows.
– The master bedroom on the top floor which includes a sitting area, an office and a make-up table. Most importantly however, it offers amazing views.
The outdoor area and the ground floor were designed and built to be disabled friendly. They include:
– Disabled bathrooms and toilets
– Ramps for access in gardens
– Unobstructed access to all rooms in ground floor, basement and outdoor area.
– Swimming pool with artificial beach feature for easy access
Living Areas: 2
Year Built: 2007
Number of Floors: 3
Covered Area: 670 m2
Plot Size: 5352 m2
Position / Location
Cooker / Hob
Cooker Extractor Fan
Energy Savings Amenities
Wood Burning Fireplace
V.R.V Air Condition
Central Heating – Oil
Landscape Watering System
Private Swimming Pool
– Title Deeds
– Handicap Facilities
– Brick Walled
– Tiled Roof
– Tiled Floors
– Fitted Wardrobes
– Double Glazing
– Granite Worktops