15th-century country house located in a quiet and reserved position on the Chianti hills
The 489 sq.m farmhouse was completely renovated in 2000 while maintaining its rustic style and is currently rented out. Character features include stone and brick walls, wooden beams, fireplace and terracotta floors. It is distributed over 3 levels and comprises 2 living rooms, a dining room, kitchen, storage room, pantry, 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms including a bedroom with independent access. The kitchen leads to an outdoor terrace with dining area, bbq and original pizza over.
The house is surrounded by 6.4 hectares of land including a 1290 sq.m garden planted with hedges, flowers and ornamental trees. The garden features a paved terrace, a 12 × 6 m swimming pool surrounded by a comfortable terracotta sunbathing area and a small veranda housing a relaxation area. Additionally there is a 2 hectare vineyard rented to the nearby estate, 1.1 hectares of arable land with 100 olive trees allowing the production of a small quantity of oil for private use as well as 3 hectares of woodlands. A pond is used for irrigating the garden and vineyards.
There is also a fenced 325 sq.m parking area.