Restored 5 bedroom country house, dating back to the leat 19th century, set on the Chianti Classico hills just 7 km from Gaiole with views of the surrounding woods and hills.
The 367 sq.m country house is currently managed as an accommodation business. It was built in 1891 by Ferdinando Battistini and has been fully restored between 2010 and 2011. The renovation preserved the rustic features including the terracotta flooring, chestnut wooden beams and beautiful vaulted ceilings. The common hall on the ground floor was originally a barn and the floor is tiled with cotto dell'impruneta. Surrounding the house is the lush garden with infinity edge swimming pool, offering great privacy.
The property is set on a plot of 1.1 hectares, and benefits from a small olive grove and a convenient parking lot for guests. Additionally there is a greenhouse with solar panels and a small tool shed. The front of the house offers a paved courtyard with a pergola covered in creepers such as isabella grape and roses. There are currently 250 plants and a medicinal garden.