Restored country house located in the hills of Umbria, not far from Lake Trasimeno. Situated 2km from the nearest town with all services available and 11 km from Passignano, on the shores of Lake Trasimeno.
The original core of the farmhouse dates back to the 14th century and was most likely a watchtower. The building was expanded in the 16th century and became a farmhouse. The last residential addition is dated 1769, and only the turret (tobacco dryer) dates to the second half of the 19th century. The current appearance was given to the farmhouse by the current owners who engaged in a careful renovation completed in 2010 and carried out using only original materials and/or perfect copies handmade by local craftsmen to preserve the charm of the building. Fixtures and furniture were also commissioned from local artisans and carefully made following the original style of the farmhouse.
The 411 sq.m property comprises a spacious dining room with open-plan kitchen, small sitting room, office, another cosy living rom with fireplace and library upstairs, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Special features include wooden beams, stone walls, original terracotta floors, marble tiles, ceramic hand painted tiles.
Outside is the 4800 sq.m garden with a small olive grove of 60 trees, rose garden, swimming pool, outbuilding, paved porch ideal for outdoor dining and old stables now converted into a veranda/orangery.