19th-century manorial villa with guesthouses, located an elevated position just outside Porto Azzurro in one of the most notable and renowned towns of Elba island benefiting from privacy and a view of the sea in the distance. Situated walking distance to the beach.
The complex is made up of several buildings with a total of 12 bedrooms to be used as guest rooms.
The 341 sq.m main villa dates back to 1881 as visible from a plaque at the entrance. It features ample rooms with huge windows making the building very bright and welcoming. Special features include multicoloured marble floors, wooden beams inspired bythe Tuscan tradition. The villa was restored in the 1970s and 1980s but needs to be updated and modernised. It is distributed over 2 floors and comprises a living room, kitchen, dining room, a second living room with small kitchen, storage room, 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
In addition to the main building, there are further living accommodations with a 137 sq.m guesthouse split into 4 separate units and a second 51 sq.m guesthouse. There is also a 53 sq.m garage and a 47 sq.m carport.
Outside is the well maintained garden with a pergola on whose roof is a photovoltaic system. The property is set on 3.3 hectares of land, most of which is ideal to plant Elba DOC vineyards.